HTET 2017 Admit Card : The Admit card of HTET 2017 will be available soon for test conducted on 29 August 2017 and 30 August 2017 in both the online as well as offline formats. So Candidates can download here HTET 2017 Admit Card. People in India enjoy a passion for teaching. They find it satisfying to teach children and expanding their horizons of knowledge. Nothing is better for them if they land up a job as a teacher in the government schools and institutions. HTET is the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test.
Download HTET 2017 Admit Card – 30 August Exam
This test is conducted for all the people of Haryana who are aspiring to be a teacher in the Government schools of the state. Candidates in large numbers apply for this test each year. HTET is valid for a maximum of five years, i.e., after passing the test; the candidate can apply for the vacancies for a maximum of five years.
The total time provided to the candidates will be two hours and thirty minutes. The candidates will be given objective type question, i.e., each question will have four options, out of which, the candidate has the select an answer that they think is most correct. The candidates will get only the online method to apply. Following are the steps to apply online:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the board, i.e., htet.nic.in.
- Click on apply online, which will lead you towards your blank application form.
- Once the application form appears on your screen, fill in the required details completely.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and the scanned signature.
- Print the form and pay the bank challan at Syndicate Bank. You can also make the payment immediately using your credit card or debit card.
- Once you have paid the fee, update the information on your form and print it for future references.
HTET Admit Card 2017:
- The admit cards will be made available to the candidates from 15 August 2017, 10:30 am onwards.
- You can download the HTET 2017 admit card from the official website of the board.
- Having an admit card is mandatory as the candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall in the absence of the card.
- It is suggested that the candidates must download the HTET 2017 admit card and get it printed much in advance to avoid the last minute hassles.
- The candidates have to take the HTET 2017 admit card along with them to the examination hall along with some photo ID proof. It can be any legal unexpired document, e.g., Aadhar card, Passport, driving license, etc.