HTET 2017 Revised Exam Dates
Candidates who are appearing for the HTET 2017 exam must get familiar with the dates. Candidates must visit the official website i.e. http://www.htet.nic.in. There are large number of candidates who are appearing for the exam. The Haryana Board conducts the test. The test is held once in a year. Candidates who are eligible gets the job for the government job teachers in Haryana. The Haryana board is going to conduct the exam soon on 29 and 30thAugust 2017. The online registration will be started from June 15, 2017 at 11:30 am. The test will be conducted on both online and offline mode. Candidates must specify the mode in, which they want to give the exam when they are filling the application form.
- HTET 2017 registration will be started from June 15, 2017 after 11:30 am.
- The exam will be held on 29 and 30thJune 2017.
- Last date registering the exam is 30thJune 2017.
- Last date of paying the final submission is 2 July 2017.
- The online correction will be held from 3 July 2017 to 5 July 2017.
- The level 3 PGT from 29-08-2017 to 05-07-2017.
- Level 1 for primary teacher is 30-08-2017 Sunday.
- Level two TGT is from 30-08-2017 Sunday.
HTET is commonly known for Haryana Teacher Ability Test. The test is conducted annually for those candidates who are seeking their career in the field of education. The TET person who is eligible will get the chance in teaching the Government School by the Department of School Education. The BSEH exam contains the following three levels:
- Level 1 is the exam who intends the classes from I to V for primary teachings.
- Level II is the exam who intends the classes from VI to VIII for TGT.
- Level III is the exam who intends the classes from PGT.
All the candidates who qualify for the exam will be issued the certificate, which will be valid for 5 years. The qualified candidates will get the chance in serving the children’s for 5 years. The fresh talent will bring the more ideas and motivation to the children’s. They will get the quality of education and will able to discover more. Candidates who are applying for the exam must have passed the Senior Secondary with 45 percent marks or 2 years of diploma education in elementary education.