The Haryana Board conducts the HTET each year for the people. HTET refers to the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year, candidates in large numbers apply for HTET that is conducted for the vacant posts for teachers in the government schools. The test will be for both the candidates for primary as well as the upper primary classes. Primary classes include the classes 1 to 5, whereas upper primary classes include class 5 to 8. The candidates can apply by paying a nominal fee for the test that is scheduled to be conducted in the month of August. The examination will be conducted in both online as well as offline formats and the candidates will have the provision to appear for the one they desire.
The online registrations commenced on 15 June 2017 in both online as well as offline modes. The candidates can apply in either mode that is convenient to them. While applying, the candidates have to provide their Aadhar card number on their application form. In case they fail to do so, their application would be rejected by the board. According to the notification, the online registration closes by the end of June. It is decided that the examination will be conducted on 29 August 2017 and 30 August 2017. The test will be for two hours and thirty minutes that will be valid for duration of five years in total.
Steps to apply online:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the board, i.e., htet.nic.in.
- Click on apply online, which will lead you towards your blank application form.
- Once the application form appears on your screen, fill in the required details completely.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and the scanned signature.
- Print the form and pay the bank challan at Syndicate Bank. You can also make the payment immediately using your credit card or debit card.
- Once you have paid the fee, update the info on your form and print it for future references.
However, now the Online Registration has closed after witnessing a huge number of applications. The candidates had to apply by 30 June 2017. No applications were to be entertained once the last date has passed. All the candidates who have successfully applied can now start preparing for the examination. The candidates have to download an admit card prior to the examination, so make sure that you keep yourselves updated for that too.