HTET Last Date of Fee Payment
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Haryana Education Board. This examination is conducted for all the candidates who seek to be a teacher or a lecturer in the Haryana government schools. The examination will be conducted on 29 August 2017 and 30 August 2017 for Level I, Level II and Level III teachers.
- Level I teachers are those who teach the classes 1 to 5
- Level II teachers are the ones teaching classes 6 to 8
- Level III teachers refer to the ones who are the Lecturers of PGT level.
The test will be carried out in both the online and offline modes, for which the candidates have to apply online. Following are the Steps to apply online:
- Log on to the official website of the board in order to apply online. The official website is htet.nic.in.
- You will be able to see a link stating ‘careers’ on the home page. Click on the link.
- Click on the advertisement that will be visible on the top.
- Read and examine whole of it completely before you go on filling the application form.
- You will be able to locate the ‘candidate’s registration’. Click on it.
- Your blank application form will open up. Click on each field and fill in the details completely without any mistake.
- Recheck you form and save it. Now print the bank challan or pay the fee using your master debit or credit card.
- Update the details on your application form and download it. You may also get it printed for future references.
Fee Submission Last Date
All the candidates belonging to the general and OBC category have to make a fee payment of Rs. 600/-, on the other hand, the candidates belonging to any other reserved category has to pay Rs. 300/-. The last date for fee submission was 30 June 2017. Since the last date has already passed, no application fee would be entertained now. In case a candidate has failed to do so within the time period, there is no provision to submit the fees now. However, you can check out the official notification or the official website for any remedy. One may also call at the helpline numbers provided by the board. In case you have submitted the application fee in time, all you have to do is concentrate on the upcoming examination.