HTET Application Form 2017 The HTET, also known as the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is being conducted for the fulfilment of the vacant seats in the various schools/institutes of Haryana. The Board of School Education, Haryana, holds the examination and they have made this examination mandatory for anyone who seeks to have a teaching job in the schools of Haryana.
HTET Application Form 2017
The application form for the HTET 2017 examination is available on the online website of HTET.
People must follow the following steps in order to fill out the application form:
- Go to the official website of HTET.
- Find and Click on the “Apply Online” link/button.
- Read all the important details before filling the form.
- Afterwards, upload the photo and signature, and after re-checking all details entered, click on the submit button.
- Your registration number, along with a password will be generated on the screen.
- Take the printout of the form, and the challan form.
- Pay the fee through challan at the concerned bank.
Before filling the form, candidates must make sure that they have passport-sized photo of themselves and a copy of their signature upload on the computer.
Steps to fill the HTET Application Form 2017
- Step 1: Form Filling
The form must be filled by the applicant, and all the details must be carefully and correctly filled. Incomplete or Incorrectly filled forms are subjected to rejection.
- Step 2: Uploading The Photo & Signature
The candidate must upload his or her passport sized photo, and a copy of his or her signature. The photograph must be a recent one, and the size of signature as well as the passport sized photo must fall within the uploading range.
Step 3: Applying for the Appropriate Level
There are four levels of teaching for which a person can apply for. These are Junior Basic Teacher or Primary Teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher or Junior Lecturer post or Post Graduate Teacher.
- Step 4: E-Challan and Payment of Fee
The applicant must download the E-challan and pay the fee by going to one of the appropriate banks.
The registration fee for General category candidates is Rs. 600/- each, and Rs. 300/ each for reserved candidates. Candidates belonging to other states must give Rs. 600/- regardless of their categories.
- Step 5: Confirmation Page
The candidate can download the confirmation page, which will be a copy of the HTET Application Form 2017. It will be displayed on the screen.
The candidate must follow all the instructions carefully, and after filling the form, he or she must take note of the registration number.